All That Your Eyes Have Seen
1. Israel had seen the loving hand of God (v. 2).
2. Israel had seen the miracles of God (v. 3).
3. They had seen how God deals with rebellion (v. 6).
4. They are called to keep the commandments (v. 8).
I. THE CHRISTIAN CANNOT BEGIN TO NAME ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE SEEN OF GOD (1 Cor. 2:9; Isaiah 64:4).
II. THE CHRISTIAN COUNTS THE GREATEST MIRACLE TO BE THAT OF NEW BIRTH IN CHRIST (John 3:1-8).
III. THE CHRISTIAN IS COMFORTED, CONVICTED, AND CORRECTED BY THE ABIDING PRESENCE OF GOD’S SPIRIT (John 16:7-11).
IV. THE CHRISTIAN IS CALLED TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS (John 14:15; 1 John 5:3).
1. We ought to always be watching – on look out for the working of God. If not in ourselves in the lives of others and places and things around us.
2. We need to be open for God to work a miracle in our own hearts and lives every day.
Having a “Bad day” is that opportunity for God to work.
3. We ought to always have our hearts and ears and eyes open for the comforting, convicting, correcting work of God’s Spirit in us.
4. We are to always keep the commands of our Lord.
Loving God; loving one another is the work of God in us.
Watch always for the “Great acts of the LORD”.