May God put His Mighty hand on Israel, protect them, and deliver them from their enemies.
(Jerusalem, Israel) — Yesterday was not an easy one in the Epicenter. Here’s the latest as of 7:30am, Israel time:
- More than 200 rockets and mortar roundswere fired at Israel by terrorists in Gaza on Saturday, July 14 — the biggest salvo of attacks since August 2014.
- Tens of thousands of Israeli civilians in the southern tier near Gaza spent most or all of the day in bomb shelters. Many of those are not air-conditioned, and the temperatures were hovering between 90 and 100 degrees yesterday.
- After hours of back channel diplomacy led by Egypt — and relentless pounding by IDF forces — Hamas and Islamic Jihad announced a ceasefire in the early hours of Sunday morning.
- The terror groups briefing broke the ceasefire shortly thereafter, firing more rockets and mortars at Israel.
- The IDF retaliated against these attacks, after the most intensive airstrikes against Hamas and Islamic Jihad…
View original post 535 more words